- Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 11:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 8:00pm
Trampoline Fitness Classes
With routines set to high-energy music, you'll be lead in a series of trampoline exercises to improve your flexibility, strengthen and tone your muscles, and give your cardio-vascular system a work-out.
This class is SO much fun you'll be amazed at how quickly the time flies by.
Open to men and women of all ages. Suited for all fitness skill levels.
Duration: 1 hour
Benefits of Trampolining for Fitness
- Lower your blood pressure
- Lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Promote the health of your heart
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your metabolism
- Help you lose weight (burn up to 1000 calories/hr)
- Strengthen and tone your muscles
- Help you relax and sleep well
Meet our instructor:
Renee has been a certified AFAA (Aerobic & Fitness Association of America) instructor for over 25 years. In addition, to our trampoline fitnes class, Renee also teaches classes at the Rec Center here in Grapevine, TX.
Cost & ScheduleEvery Tuesday: 7-8pm
- $9.95 for a single class
- $49.95 for a 12-class pass
- Kids can jump for $5 while you work out